At Alumwell Infant School we learn, we grow, we achieve
Our School Aims:-
- To create a positive attitude to learning with a curriculum that meets all children’s needs academically, culturally, socially, morally and emotionally.
- To provide children with a safe, caring welcoming, environment in which children feel confident and secure.
- To create opportunities for raising children’s standards of achievement and ensuring the best possible progress.
- To encourage children to become independent, responsible learners so that they are ready for the next stage in their learning.
- For children to be mutually respectful and tolerant of others and to develop and demonstrate skills and attitudes that will allow them to participate fully in and contribute positively to life in modern Britain.